Remember in your heart and it will stay there forever.

The Regular, Rare and Remarkable

Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Grand 80th Birthday Party

Aunt Jeanine at her 80th Birthday party.  She passed away this winter.  I was so happy I went to her party and was able to tell her how much I loved her and how much she meant to me over the years.  She was the sweetest lady and the epitome of service and compassion.  She is resting peacefully how with many family members.  I love you Aunt Jeanine.
 My Cousin Colleen lives in Fielding Utah where my Grandma and Grandpa Moss lived.  I grew up visiting and playing with her often.  Her mother, my Aunt Jeanine, was a big part of my life.  She was my Grandma's sister and we were a very close family.  We celebrated her 80th birthday party with a big celebration.  I was able to see a lot of my relatives that I hadn't seen for a while.  Shortly after her birthday she went down hill physically and wasn't long for this earth.  Here are a few of my memories from that day.

 Taylor was able to ride along with me and he and Spence has a blast.




No comments: