Remember in your heart and it will stay there forever.

The Regular, Rare and Remarkable

Monday, March 25, 2013

Cougarette Proque Send Off

Just before the Cougs went to Praque they had a lovely evening where they presented their show to the parents and friends.  It was a great evening.  Frank, Kathy, Krissa, Owen and I went to support!  It was the last time I would see the Sarah perform with the Cougs.  I will miss it so much but I know she has other things the Lord wants her to do.


 Owen and Frank
 Cougarettes sang I am a Child of God at the end of the program



 Grandma and O-Dog
 Kathy Allen
 My two beautiful girls
 I love this girl so much.  It was so sad to watch her for the last time.
 Owen grabbed Sarah after the show and hung on tight.  She got one of those "Owen Hugs" that I love so much.



Aunt Sarah is #1 - XOXO  Love you Sar Bear.

No comments: